Today, PHCN manages the home health care needs of more than 650,000 members with an approach that can help reduce costs and improve access to home-based care for your patient population.
As a leading provider of oversight and management for home health care services, PHCN delivers network development, credentialing, utilization management, and claims payment through an at risk, fully capitated model.
HOW PHCN REDUCES HOME CARE COSTS:
- Active clinical oversight by qualified healthcare professionals
- Management of an extensive network of providers
- Lower return-to-acute rates
- Reduced administrative expenses
HOW PHCN DELIVERTS EXCELLENT CUSTOMER CARE:
- Timely and guaranteed placement of services
- Start of care calls with new patients to ensure smooth transition
- Extended and weekend hours to assist with timely placement
- Member satisfaction ratings greater than 98%
PHCN’S PROPRIETARY DATA ANALYTICS, REPORTING AND PRONET SYSTEM ENABLE:
- Efficient patient onboarding in accordance with Medicare guidelines
- Timely placement of new patients with high-quality providers
- Real-time identification of high risk patients
- Customized client and home health agency reporting including provider score cards, satisfaction levels and return-to-acute data
How PHCN Works
PHCN's proprietary ProNet system, data analytics, reporting system serve as the central nervous system for the network management and utilization review functions – supporting both efficient and effective patient care, as well as gathering critical insights for payers and agencies.