- Monitors productivity and quality of direct reports, offering guidance and support where needs are observed.
- Plans and allocates day-to-day workload distribution.
- Observes process efficiencies, making recommendations for optimization.
- Assesses staffing needs based on volume to determine schedules and time off requests.
- Assists with the dissemination of new information and work practices.
- Provides education and training of current clinical practices, as applicable to departmental needs.
- Performs 1:1s to offer constructive feedback.
- Manages the services provided most effectively and efficiently possible to utilize financial resources best.
- In collaborating with leadership, to ensure client care is provided in compliance with medical guidelines.