This position is a remote (WFH) position for a Junior Software Developer. The position requires experience in .Net Core/ASP./React, Web Services (SOAP, REST, XML) along with Git and TFS tools. This position will have the ability to create and design health care applications and integrated processes. This position also allows for learning of new development solutions in Microsoft Azure, we want you to think outside the box and be creative!
- Participates in all phases of software development from ideation to implementation and support.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining applications and web services that interact with massive amounts of data in high transaction volume.
- Maintain and document source control.
- Collaborates with developers, project management and operations to interpret requirements from varied business units and translate into precise business logic.
- Verifies software operation to ensure functional and technical requirements have been satisfied.
- Ensure that the software products delivered are of the highest quality.
- Active participation and collaboration with the product launch and deployment.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
- Attends product and user meetings as required.
- Other duties/tasks as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (ok if not all are met)
- 3+ years’ experience designing, building, and maintaining applications and/or web services that interact with complex messaging systems.
- Experience in planning, architecting, and delivering mission-critical enterprise-grade systems and solutions a plus.
- Experience with source control tools such as Git and TFS.
- Extensive experience in .Net Core/ASP./React and Web Services (SOAP, REST, XML).
- Experience using JSON data formats.
- Current experience in developing LOB (Line of Business) Applications, as well as Consumer Websites.
- Experience in consumer-facing, ecommerce, and mobile systems a plus.
- Experience with responsive web design and mobile enabled development.
- Experience in Microsoft Azure DevOps.
- Experience with agile methodologies.
- Experience with SQL Server 2008 or above, knowledge of noSQL database.
- Ability to work effectively in a coordinating role across multiple disciplines, a strong, open and collaborative work style, a customer-service orientation with the ability to translate business goals into information management requirements.
- Ability to handle entire software development lifecycle, end to end.
- Demonstrates initiative with or without direct authority.
- Demonstrates creativity in solving problems or generating improvement ideas.
- Self-motivated time management.
- Supports and maintains positive attitude and vision with peers, associates, and management.
- Demonstrated effective teamwork and collaboration.
- Ability to prioritize competing or conflicting requests and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field.
- Must have excellent computer skills and be a self-starter.
- Detailed oriented person with excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Utilizes good judgment.
- Must demonstrate ability to handle diversity amongst people and environments.
- Must be detail oriented and able to follow-up and follow-through on project actions and tasks.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.