Looking to join one of the fastest growing companies in one of the fastest growing sectors of healthcare?
Explore PHCN's Opportunities
Mid-Level Full-Stack Software Developer
This position is a remote (WFH) position for an experienced mid-level full-stack developer. The position requires experience in .Net Core/ASP./React, Web Services (SOAP, REST, XML) along with Git and TFS tools. This position will have the ability to create and design health care applications and integrated processes. This position also allows for learning of new development solutions in Microsoft Azure, we want you to think outside the box and be creative!
- Participates in all phases of software development from ideation to implementation and support.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining applications and web services that interact with massive amounts of data in high transaction volume.
- Maintain and document source control.
- Collaborates with developers, project management and operations to interpret requirements from varied business units and translate into precise business logic.
- Verifies software operation to ensure functional and technical requirements have been satisfied.
- Ensure that the software products delivered are of the highest quality.
- Active participation and collaboration with the product launch and deployment.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
- Attends product and user meetings as required.
- Other duties/tasks as assigned.
- 7+ years’ experience designing, building, and maintaining applications and/or web services that interact with complex messaging systems.
- Experience in planning, architecting, and delivering mission-critical enterprise-grade systems and solutions a plus.
- Experience with source control tools such as Git and TFS.
- Extensive experience in .Net Core/ASP./React and Web Services (SOAP, REST, XML).
- Experience using JSON data formats.
- Current experience in developing LOB (Line of Business) Applications, as well as Consumer Websites.
- Experience in consumer-facing, ecommerce, and mobile systems a plus.
- Experience with responsive web design and mobile enabled development.
- Experience in Microsoft Azure DevOps.
- Experience with agile methodologies.
- Experience with SQL Server 2008 or above, knowledge of noSQL database.
- Ability to work effectively in a coordinating role across multiple disciplines, a strong, open and collaborative work style, a customer-service orientation with the ability to translate business goals into information management requirements.
- Ability to handle entire software development lifecycle, end to end.
- Demonstrates initiative with or without direct authority.
- Demonstrates creativity in solving problems or generating improvement ideas.
- Self-motivated time management.
- Supports and maintains positive attitude and vision with peers, associates, and management.
- Demonstrated effective teamwork and collaboration.
- Ability to prioritize competing or conflicting requests and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field.
- Must have excellent computer skills and be a self-starter.
- Detailed oriented person with excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Utilizes good judgment.
- Must demonstrate ability to handle diversity amongst people and environments.
- Must be detail oriented and able to follow-up and follow-through on project actions and tasks.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
JOB TYPE: Full-time
Intake Staffing Coordinator F/T
Intake Coordinator needed for a busy home health referral company located in Phoenix at Northern Avenue and 16 Street. This position requires detailed documentation of all patient/facility requests and services. Coordinator must act as a liaison to facilitate communication between service request sources, patients/clients and the health care delivery agencies. Candidate is responsible for documenting and maintaining accurate records during the process starting with the initial request for services, verification of insurance, delivery of home health care services and the final record of completion in our data base.
- Detail oriented self-starter
- Self-directed and able to work with little supervision
- Must be able to multitask and work with a variety of software simultaneously
- Fast paced environment with deadlines
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Professional phone etiquette
- Experience with medical terminology
- Healthcare or Medicare experience preferred
- Excellent typing skills
- Customer service experience is an asset
Job Type: Full-time
Schedule options: Mon through Fri 9 am to 6 pm or Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun, and Mon
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
RN or LPN Case Manager for Authorizations with Home Health
This position is an office position for an experienced registered nurse. The position requires review of medical records and documentation in order to determine appropriate clinical processes for home health care services. Case managers are not required to be out in the field.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Responsibilities of RN include, but are not limited to the following:
- Processes patient reauthorization requests as outlined by company policy.
- Makes determination of the need for continued home health care services by reviewing documentation submitted by providers in accordance with Medicare guidelines.
- Maintains accurate records of authorizations and communication with providers and payer plans pertaining to authorization for all patients.
- Assists provider staff and team members in identifying patient needs and coordinating care.
- Assists provider staff and team members in efficient and cost-effective utilization of health care resources and monitors patient progress and outcomes.
- Facilitates communication and provides ongoing customer service support to payer plan case managers, patients and provider staff and team members.
- Prepares and submits any required status or summary reports in a timely manner.
- Must have excellent computer skills and be a self starter
- Must be able to read through various forms of medical documentation in a timely manner
- Detailed oriented person with excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must be able to follow Medicare guidelines accordingly
Job Type: Full-time
Not finding what you are looking for?
Contact our Help Center at (888) 705 5274